[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitoring for Pocket PC

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sat Nov 26 21:16:31 UTC 2011

Gee. I have an old Jornada palm with windows CE. Might work if i gan
generate a serial interface?
Don

Robert Atkinson

> Hi,
>
> Runs OK on both my HP iPaq H2200 (Pocket PC 2003 Ver. 4.20)and Compaq
> iPaq 3950 (Pocket PC 2002 Ver. 3.0)
>
> Robert G8RPI.
>

> ________________________________

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road