[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitoring for Pocket PC

Paul_group paul_group at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 20:09:15 UTC 2011

On 28/11/2011 04:00, Justin Pinnix wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea for a modern handheld, but the relics we are
> talking about don't have WiFi or any means of networking except for serial
> and IR.

I've been wondering what to do with an old HP HX4700 for ages so it
looks like it may have a new role in life.

I found myself looking for the pinout of the connector and found it here
http://pinouts.ru/PDA/ipaq_22p_pinout.shtml  poking the scope in the
connector the info seems to be correct.

The charger adaptor that came with mine has all pins populated and
reasonable sized solder tags so making a serial lead looks straightforward.

--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI
http://www.gw8izr.com