[time-nuts] Line Voltage frequency Interface morphed tobatteries

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Nov 29 04:51:09 UTC 2011

Implantable pacers and defibrillators use Lithium chemistry batteries
(originally Lithium Iodide) typically around 3 VDC (BOL about 3.15 VDC, EOL
about 2.62 VDC).  The typical output pulse to the heart to pace the heart is
about 2.5 VDC at about .3 mSec pulse width.  However, they can be programmed
up to about 8 VDC at 1.6 mSec pulse width.

Joe