[time-nuts] Motorola SFS1000

Steve Black stevenb7 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 04:23:44 UTC 2011

Well, I found 2 companies selling these units for between $500.00 & $900.00 each in "good used" condition. Mine are in excellent condition but I really can't use them so I am asking $450.00 total for BOTH units & I will pay the shipping & insurance. Let me know if that sounds reasonable to you.
Thanks.

Steve