[time-nuts] Looking for a Counter

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 8 15:43:12 UTC 2011

Chuck
If you failed to get the Racal - don't worry, the HP is a better product
without all that aggravation that comes with doubts about the front panel
buttons that frequently fail, and the symbols that wear off.  The HP 5334A
or B are a better bet, and the 5445A even better, if you can accept the
additional size and fan noise. I intend replacing the fan in my 5335A with a
12 volt substitute.  Its just the hassle of finding a 12 volt  300mA ?
source within the instrument.
Good luck
Roy