[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO GPSDO

k4cle at aol.com k4cle at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 19:31:52 UTC 2011

Peter, do you have the software for this unit?  The GPS antenna is supposed
to draw apx. 20 mA at 5 volts in order for the NO GPS LED to turn off.  AT&T
(Lucent) used the MicroPulse timing antenna (later sold and now provided by
PCTE).  You are correct in that Efratom used the Motorola UT+ 8 channel GPS
receiver on these units.  The rubidium companion box used the data from the
same receiver (via an interconnect cable between the two units).  Let me
know if you have questions on this unit, Regards, Doug....

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless