[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Oct 11 07:40:26 UTC 2011

On my win7 pro 64 bit systems, there was nothing to download. It is
already in the OS.

Use windows explorer, right click on executable, select properties, then
comparability. Options go as far back as win95.

The feature never really seemed to be essential. The 32 bit emulator
always worked. It was 16 bit software that caused some headaches. For
that, I run dosbox.

Regarding 32 bit drivers, my recollection is the OS refuses to install
them.