[time-nuts] Long term storage of HP5065A Rb frequency standard

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:03:49 UTC 2011

Yes I would believe many know the answer.
Its in the first few pages of the 5065 manual and you can get that at the
several sites free.
Its rb flooding as I recall. I remember the pix.
It explained what it is and what to do. I think there was a recovery
procedure.
But do not recall the details.
Regards
Paul.