[time-nuts] Measuring ADEV using TBolt-Tic tester

ws at Yahoo warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 01:20:03 UTC 2011

Tbolt Nuts
Something I see on Ed's "SAS" antenna plot that my be of interest to others.
Antenna vew looks pretty good for the most part (besides the Noth blockage)
but there are several small 5 to 10 db nulls in the middle of otherwise
strong signals, especially facing south.
One thing that can cause this is reflections coming from behind the antenna
(and or multipaths)
If there is a surface behind or anything above your antenna that can
reflect, May help a little to raise the antenna or do something to remove
the thing doing the reflecting.

so many tricks you can do with LH
ws