[time-nuts] Sneaky Errors

Justin Pinnix justin at fuzzythinking.com
Wed Oct 19 20:03:18 UTC 2011

The thunderbolts produce status information and error estimates about how
they are doing.  If you are willing to trust that, you can remove the one
that is falling out of tolerance.  If you aren't willing to trust that, then
I'm pretty sure you'll need a third frequency standard to compare each to.

Thanks,
-JP
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM, David VanHorn <D.VanHorn at elec-solutions.com