[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPS rollover

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Oct 20 01:04:31 UTC 2011

Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On July 30,  2017 all our Thunderbolts turn into back-dated pumpkins...

But aren't there fields in one of the TSIP messages which give the raw
bird-transmitted 10-bit week number and TOW, bypassing all processing /
tampering by the firmware?  I was thinking of taking these fields and
having my own software do its own week rollover logic followed by
conversion to MJD.  I hope there isn't anything in the TBolt FW that
can break this logic...  Any evidence to the contrary?

MS