[time-nuts] Neutrino timing

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Tue Oct 25 01:51:53 UTC 2011

When I first heard of this, I had a thought for a 4th explanation:

It seems likely, given everything we know, that neutrinos have a
very-small, but non-zero mass.  Part of the point of this experiment was
to try to get a better idea of what what mass is.  We've always assumed
it was very small, non-zero and positive.  What happens if it's
very-small, non-zero, and negative?

Rick