[time-nuts] HP5370B - Err 02, but way off topic

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Oct 26 05:35:32 UTC 2011

It's late, and my defenses are down. I agree that we could learn a lot,
had we the capacity to do so, but not from crayons.

They have no neurons at all, so they learn nothing. The child that has
many boxes and sorts each color into a box teaches them nothing.

A better allegory would concern human empathy. Those who have it can deal
with the fact that no two people are alike. Those who don't would rule
the rest of us without understanding the differences. That's evolution
in action.

Bill Hawkins