[time-nuts] T-Bolt Companion

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 12:30:16 UTC 2011

Just a short update to say I've only got two boards left.

I could get a new batch of 100 boards made.   I will do this if there's enough interest, but naturally don't wish to spend several thousand buying parts and having boards made only to have them sit and moulder in pile in the corner of my den!

I would need committed orders for at least 40 to 60 boards, and I would need to spend a fair while costing parts to determine if I could maintain the current price (UK VAT is now at 20% and it's scary how much a lot of parts have gone up independently of the tax - not helped by the greed of shipping companies which is getting extreme).

Cheers
David Partridge