[time-nuts] C-Max Receiver Experiment

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:10:47 UTC 2011

You can use WWVB for timing but it is not as easy as buying the kit.
First you need a better antenna and then a good location for it that
is away from noisy electronics.    then you have to let it disincline
a local clock for a while.  It will not be as good as GPS and you may
never get 24 hour reception, even with a larger loop antenna.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California