[time-nuts] Sine to LVDS

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 10 21:50:22 UTC 2011

On 9/10/11 9:38 AM, Magnus Danielson wrote:

> Probably, but the horology server seems to have gone offline, which is
> sad since it was a good place to find almost all of Greenhalls papers.

Interesting.. I just checked inside the firewall, and the hostname isn't
valid (so it's not just that it's not externally visible any more). They
also didn't do it by AFS group space (AFS provides a webserver, so some
JPL websites get done that way, but it's deprecated, because we're
trying to move off AFS).

If we can come up list of what used to be on that server (hmm.. maybe
the wayback machine will have it), I can talk to the tech report server
folks and see if we can get them pushed out there.  I don't know exactly
what the structure is, but it's worth finding out.

I can also talk to whoever ran the server (if anyone recalls the name,
sometimes it's on the splash page as "custodian" or "webmaster" )I can
track them down)