[time-nuts] HP quality

asmagal at fc.up.pt asmagal at fc.up.pt
Mon Sep 12 00:30:19 UTC 2011

Forgive me for spoiling the list with my tears.

Day after day, I feel that everybody is pretending to be God: aiming
to create again the world. Instead of endeavouring to improve what
exists already. It is absolutely mandatory to tell "I did it" (even if
it is worse than it was before...)

Things are working very bad, or not working at all. My wife calls me
a dozen times per day because the ADSL connection is not working.
I can't maintain a sustained conversation with my cellular telephone.
It do not send (or do not receive) international SMS, either.
Computers crash without any presuntive reason.
Satellite television is sometimes a Rio de Janeiro mosaic carnaval.
etc. etc.

Isn't it a shame for us engineers of today, after the novel heritage
that we received from our parents?

Best and very sad regards from Portugal,
Antonio
CT1TE