[time-nuts] Lady Heather help, please

Michael Perrett mkperrett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:10:27 UTC 2011

First: Find the directory where LH resides (mine is D:\Program Files
(x86)\Heather).
Click the Windows start icon
In the search windw type "command"
Click on the "command prompt.
Change to the LH directory (I am using mine, you will have to find your own
location).

enter- "D: (return)"        This puts you on the correct drive
enter - "cd Program Files (x86)\Heather (return)"  This puts you in the
right directory

Run the program, enter: "heather /3 (return)" this runs LH in port 3

Hope this helps
Michael / K7HIL