[time-nuts] Google NTP Servers and smearing leap seconds...

xaos at darksmile.net xaos at darksmile.net
Fri Sep 16 14:45:29 UTC 2011

You can forget Wall St. firms and Banks for starters.

They need sub-microsecond accurate timing as some instruments (Forex)
are moving to <10 microsecond latency from order entry to order ack.

Although some software (FIXX) needs a lot of work to get there, they
are moving in that direction.

-George, N2FGX

Quoting shalimr9 at gmail.com: