[time-nuts] Synchronisizing a 100MHz TCXO with Tbold, pse help

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 11:04:01 UTC 2011

Peter
I would use a PLL like the ADF 4001 because of its low noise floor and
depending of which Tbolt, its phase noise is very good. The advantage is that
you can pick the filter response in such a way that you take advantage of
the  individual Osc. parameters.

Bert Kehren

In a message dated 9/18/2011 9:52:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,