[time-nuts] HP5062C connector pinouts

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Sep 22 17:08:28 UTC 2011

AC

> and time code connectors. A manual would be great.

> Cheers,

> Magnus

I sent my paper edition of the 5062C service manual to Artek Media and they
did a good job scanning it as usual (1836A prefix).  They have both the
operating and service .PDFs.

For the AC connector, I ended up removing the old one in favor of a standard
IEC jack.  Life is too short to deal with those oddball military power
connectors.   It's not going to take the Coppa Bella Machina trophy at the
next HP Owner's Club meeting, but it gets the electrons where they need to
go...

-- john, KE5FX