[time-nuts] Faster than light neutrino

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:40:19 UTC 2011

I read this in the newspaper today.  The author of course did not
understand the science.

If this result is confirmed it really changes things.  but I'm more
willing to bet they find some hidden error in the experiment.  I hope
they don't  Physics needs to be shaken up.

Now I wish I had taken classes like differential geometry and
topology.  My guess if this result holds is that neutrinos are taking
a "short cut" and maybe don't see the curvature of space and take
straight path, not noticing that there is gravity.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I checked my neutrino detector yesterday and detected some of those faster than light neutrions tomorrow  ;-)

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California