[time-nuts] Fast than light neutrino

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Sep 23 21:35:05 UTC 2011

OK, thanks for your replies. So we have: neutrinos traveling through bedrock
compared to photons/EM waves traveling through empty space. Neutrinos are
60nS early at the finish line, 730534m after the start. 60nS for light (in
empty space) is 18m: are they sure where the start line is? The decay tube
is 995m long and the starting point was determined by simulations, 18m is
the 1% of 995m.