[time-nuts] Antenna for T-bolt

Jerry Mulchin jmulchin at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 23:00:58 UTC 2012

Here is the antenna I purchased from Ebay (China). This is a Lucent 40dB timing antenna that should work
for any GPS receiver. Mine took about 2 weeks to get here and there were no problems getting it. This unit
is currently available for 'buy it now" at $28 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lucent-GPS-Timing-Reference-Antenna-antenne-40db-N-/230771298518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35bb0a90d6

Jerry Mulchin