[time-nuts] LEA6-T Group Buy

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:45:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Anyone know if these will have the RAW output for use with RTKLib?

I'm not sure exactly what's required for RTKLib, but you can read the
ublox protocol specs to know what informations are available.

> Also assume can program for 10 MHz out?

Yes, but it's not necessarely a good idea.

The Fout is created by a simple N divider from an internal 48 MHz
reference locked to GPS and since there is no integer divider to go
from 48 -> 10, you end up with quite a bit of jitter ...

But you can generate a 1 MHz output without trouble.

Cheers,

    Sylvain