[time-nuts] Efratom M3100

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 14:58:15 UTC 2012

Ed
Thank you for your interest. I have checked many of the circuits which is
made easy in some cases because it is a duplication of the M100 in some
areas  and the FRS in others. I have both for comparison. Do to the very high
densely  packaging is it not easy to probe since some of the signals are not
accessible.
It comes down to the loop from the Varicap modulation diode which only
shows a very small signal but that is what I also see on the M100, the SRD, the
 photo cell and the AC amplifiers. There is only a very small very noisy
signal  at the input of the phase detector, the M 100 shows a very clean 5
volt  signal. Will next open the loop and feed exactly 10 MHz in to the  loop.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 4/3/2012 1:08:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,