[time-nuts] Antenna for t-bolt

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:15:45 UTC 2012

Hi Chuck,

Mine is not dead, just hard of hearing...
Once I realized that, I set it aside and I have not used it in years.

I got it with a red box Thunderbolt I bought from a lit member a long time ago. It has some obvious signs of experience being outside. It is possible that moisture got inside. Maybe I should try to take it apart? Not sure how to open it without breaking the radome. Did you get yours open?

On the other hand, the Symetricom 58532A I got on eBay for $50 was brand new, in original box with original paperwork. It seems like those on eBay now are not new or a lot more expensive.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...