[time-nuts] 5370B Manual - Searchable?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 7 15:54:58 UTC 2012

Thanks John,

Unfortunately, that copy shows what happens when you don't do the
post-OCR editing.  It was created with Adobe Acrobat which has really
poor editing capabilities.  There are so many errors that I would be
uncomfortable if I had to rely on the text.  The errors would cause me
to miss a lot of information.

Ed