[time-nuts] FPGA GPSDO (Was: Re: NTP jitter with Linux)

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:17:16 UTC 2012

When you install the Altera tools, it automatically installs NIOS and gcc. I assume there are no restrictions for private use, but you may have to send $ if you make a commercial product. That remains to be checked.

I have not used NIOS either.
Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...