[time-nuts] 5370B Manual - Searchable?

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sat Apr 7 19:51:04 UTC 2012

> From: paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com>

> Send it to diddiers site KO4bb. Thats a good place to share it from.
>
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:32 AM, Dave M <dgminala at mediacombb.net>
> wrote:
>
>> From: Ed Palmer <ed_palmer at sasktel.net>
>>>
>>> Is there a pdf of the HP 5370B Manual that allows you to search for
>>> text?
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Ed
>>>
>> I have a copy of the 5370B O/S manual that has been OCRed, and is
>> searchable.  It is, however, over 150Mb in size, so not emailable.
>> If you give me a day or so, I can attempt to reduce that file size
>> to something more easily handled.  It's a high quality scan; not
>> like the scanned
>> manuals that you'll find on the Agilent site.
>>
>> When I get it ready, I'll upload it to a file share site where you
>> can download it.
>>
>> Dave M

Don't know if the manual that I have is the same as the one on the KO4BB
site.  Don't remember where I got my copy.
Here's a link to download the ~60 Mb PDF that I have.
http://www.ge.tt/96H8s1G/v/0?c
 I also uploaded it to the KO4BB site.  It should be available for download
there in a day or two.
Hope it helps.

Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after
that is the beginning of a new argument.