[time-nuts] 1 pps correction

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 10 13:06:58 UTC 2012

Dear Chris, Bert and all,

for the M12M, I have done exactly this..

http://gulp.physik.uzh.ch/de-saw.jpg

It plugs in between the M12M and the carrier board and compensates the
sawtooth based on the @@Hn information via a delay line. Yes, the uC is
rather large, but used because available :)

If anybody is seriously interested, I am happy to hand over layout and
source code. Please contact directly.

Regards,
Achim