[time-nuts] Best location for a GPS antenna...?

David McGaw n1hac at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Apr 12 19:02:48 UTC 2012

Best would be to have a lightning rod in the vicinity of and above the
antenna.  A sharp-pointed rod does not attract lightning, it REPELS it
and has a cone of protection under it.  While the effect is not
understood, it apparently discharges the surrounding air through corona
discharge - the sharper the better.

David N1HAC