[time-nuts] Re-radiating a GPS signal...??

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:02:19 UTC 2012

It seems to me that the rebroadcast signal will need to be really low to avoid interference with the original signal, at that level multipath could be a big problem. From my experience fiber is the method of choice commercially for both lightning protection and long cable runs. But those systems are really expensive unless you are protecting some serious equipment.

Thomas Knox