[time-nuts] LORAN-C at MIT

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sun Apr 15 22:07:15 UTC 2012

 I know the HP paper was.
> Though I picked up 6 rolls.
> Regards
> Paul
> WB8TSL

Paul and all: I have two boxes of 9270-1010 Hp paper (about 12"
wide)with 25 rolls in each box, and another box mixed with Honeywell
about the same size. I'd be happy to send some of it to time nuts for
the cost of shipping. I modified my Heathkit chart recorder for the Hp
paper, but might use a whole 2-3 rolls in the time left. Was just ready
to recycle, so please let me know.

Don

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road