[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes (was: Re: LORAN-C at MIT)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 16 18:32:33 UTC 2012

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
"J. Forster" <jfor at quikus.com> wrote:

> I would actually like to know why many seem to feel that a 500 MHz analog
> 'scope is not "good enough" for what you really do in your lab?

Well... if i had a 500MHz analog scope, i wouldnt want anything better..
ok, well maybe the storage function of DSO's is nice, but other than
that, i don't need much more and for home use i'd be happy with a 500MHz
analog... but, the only scope i have is a 2 channel 50MHz one. I definitly
could have a use for two more channels and a bit of more bandwidth.
The rest is nice to have.

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?