[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Tue Apr 17 16:19:56 UTC 2012

Please, please, do not tell stories like that regarding the radar to be used
to land on Mars. It makes me feel so sad, and my life so uninteresting...

That was a joke, I want more of thaaaaat !!

By the way, I was trying to keeping it secret but as Robert just explained,
the Agilent 546XX are soooo nice to use. You won't see that on the specs
(the waveforms/sec display maybe) but it is a joy to use. I discarded other
TEK, RIGOL and LECROY and I am only keeping this one. It simply does not get
in the way of your work in any way. I hope prices do not skyrocket because
of this two posts...

Regards,
Roberto EB4EQA