[time-nuts] Missing parts of threads

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Apr 18 12:52:00 UTC 2012

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:53:31 +0100
"Rob Kimberley" <robkimberley at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it is just me, but I seem not to be getting all messages
> from Time Nuts. Quite often I'm seeing replies to a thread, and for the life
> of me I can't find the original post.

If the mails never arrive, it's most likely an overly eager spam filter.
But be aware that a mail might take a few hours to arrive (the worst
i've ever seen was two weeks!).

So, first would be to check your spam folder... If your mail provider
just drops spam, you can get the missing mails from the archive.
There is an option to download a gzip'ed mbox, which you can import
into your mail client.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin