[time-nuts] PRS-10 input and output calibrations

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 22 16:38:04 UTC 2012

Hej Björn,

On 04/22/2012 06:12 PM, bg at lysator.liu.se wrote:
> Magnus,
>
> Interesting! Have a couple of PRS-10s at work that we wanted to lock
> together. We never got one to track the other in a reliable way.

I'll play around with mine, and when I have more experience you can lend
me them and I can look them over. The PRS-10 is fairly nice since you
can experiment with the soft parameters and only when you are satisfied
you can write them to the EEPROM. You can also read out the EEPROM
parameters regardless of the current running parameters.

The manual isn't particular clever in correlating error observations and
what you should do about it, but it's fairly "open".

Cheers,
Magnus