[time-nuts] In the atomclock repairshop...

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Apr 25 20:54:15 UTC 2012

Hi Magnus,

Don't you just love that Rubidium color! Like nothing else.

With Chrome's translator I was able to follow the article ok.
On the other hand it starts out with:
    Is your atomic clock for? Grinds it a little and needs to be
    lubricated? Does the atoms on the end? Then it's time to go
    to the atomic clock watchmaker and get checked against
    a frequency standard.

The photos and diagrams are great. This article goes into far
more technical detail than any other one covering our hobby.
I'm impressed.

How much work would it be to make a quality English version
available?

/tvb