[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?...nanode

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Thu Apr 26 19:24:42 UTC 2012

I tried to find a site to at least get the particulars for the Nanode.
Sure it's not a Monode made of doped Nonobtanium?
Alan Melia
> Mmmm not too impressive a web site though....the link to the buy page
> doesnt
> work backing up to the home the tabs in light grey on a white background
> are
> almost unreadable....too must geewhizz and not the right HF input I
> suspect....still looks an interesting product.
>
> Alan
> G3NYK

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road