[time-nuts] In the atomclock repairshop...

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 26 22:38:53 UTC 2012

On 04/26/2012 11:48 PM, Jim Lux wrote:
> On 4/26/12 11:56 AM, Magnus Danielson wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 26/04/12 10:53, Rob Kimberley wrote:
>>> Nice article. Good to see a fellow 'Nut enjoying his hobby.
>>
>> Oh yes, I do enjoy it.
>>
>>> ...now to brush up on my Swedish....
>>

> And, since NASA pays my salary, at least indirectly, nice to see you
> wearing a shirt with a NASA logo on it...

Hehe, yes. They had an exhibit touring the world that started in
Stockholm, so I was there on the last weekend. I just pulled the next
t-shirt in the pile that morning, so it was not on intention.

So far NASA hasn't sponsered me in any way, except for the helping hand
of a few researchers, but I'm sure I could make room for a spare H-maser
or so. ;-)

Cheers,
Magnus