[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

MailLists lists at medesign.ro
Sun Apr 29 06:27:42 UTC 2012

There was also the short lived XPLA2 PZ/XCR3320,3960 (Ph/X) SRAM CPLD
family, which had to be configured from an external memory... just
another exception which confirms the rule.
ftp://ftp.xilinx.com/pub/coolpld/isp/960_conf.pdf

The even older intel FLEXlogic, bought by Altera, and rebranded
FLASHlogic, with the odd CFB/SRAM architecture, had also internal
SRAM/Flash configuration memory.

In XAPP440 the power-up configuration transfer of Xilinx CPLDs is very
briefly mentioned, and in XAPP388 more details for CR-II are provided.
Such often "overlooked" details cold be sometimes crucial...