[time-nuts] General Technology Corp model 304b

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 30 16:12:44 UTC 2012

My unit has many connections between chassis and circuit grounds, most
of which look intentional.  There are connections at the 1 MHz and 100
KHz BNC outputs (the 5 MHz output is transformer coupled).  There's also
a connection at an SMC connector from the multiplier to the SRD final
amplifier.  And a connection between the lamp oscillator ground and the
shell of the physics package.  There's a suspicious connection in the
physics package that I'm checking out.  It connects the ground for the
photocell preamp to the ground for the SRD.  Seems rather odd.

Ed