[time-nuts] Power glitch, Menlo Park CA, 4 seconds

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Aug 7 23:11:28 UTC 2012

I would suggest an external usb soundcard. Go through ebay and find the kind in the blue metal case. You can actually pull the card if you want physical access. I have used that model, which uses Cmedia chipset, with the line input.

Even with protection circuitry, I would be concerned about blowing up the PCs soundcard. Better to blow up an external card.

I'd call that an outage!