[time-nuts] FTS 1200

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Fri Aug 10 10:27:13 UTC 2012

Bert,

Good that you got the EFC working!   But I would be a bit suspicious of
needing -13V.

It seems from:
  http://www.ece.gatech.edu/academic/courses/ece4007/08fall/ece4007l01/al4/datasheets/symmetricon_oscillator_instructionsheet.pdf

that the default EFC configuration is (0 to +10)V with a range of 4e-7
(2Hz). From the same document there are a lot of other EFC configurations,
but none that goes outside of +-10V.

My 1200 has about 3.5Hz tuning range on (0,10)V. Se attached jpg. I did
not check behavior on negative EFC voltage.

--

   Björn