[time-nuts] Advice on Austron 1250A

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 01:59:44 UTC 2012

Dave
Any chance that would be the MIT flea? If so another time-nut in the area.
I will be there and it looks like a good day.
To your question. Good standard and all. I suppose a reasonable price. But
with all of the gpsdo and rbs and such available its kind of allot. Sort of
depends on what you actually need or simply want.
Want, its good price. :-) and it completes your world famous Austron Museum.
Though I was happy getting my HP 105s for $75 each and they were clean and
working.
Good luck
Regards
Paul.