[time-nuts] Embedded NTP servers?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Aug 19 18:00:58 UTC 2012

Hi Bill --

Your lucky day may be at hand -- I've been struggling to get my herd of
Soekris 4501s running again and thought the process of updating from BSD
4 to 9 would be "simple."  Well, several months later I have a working
CF image and am just getting the four 4501s Soekris's (Soekri?) running
again today.

I had to do some hand tweaking on the images to make things work, so I
don't feel comfortable sending the config files, but I am happy to make
the image available to you -- you could either snail-mail me a 2GB CF
card, or we could see how much the image compresses and I can host it on
febo.com.

John
----