[time-nuts] Modern motherboard with RS232 port

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Aug 20 00:51:09 UTC 2012

Hi

There has been a lot of work done on FreeBSD kernel timing and ntp. That and the work PHK has done on some of the drivers makes it a tough thing to beat. Since the pi is ARM hardware, a lot of the 386 specific work isn't going to apply to it. Still that's less of an issue than the USB to Ethernet connection on the pi.

Bob