[time-nuts] HP-5065a bought and finally working!

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:12:24 UTC 2012

Edgardo congratulations. The 5065 is a really nice unit. I have one also
but earlier and luckily my manuals are on the internet.
It could be disciplined but the fact is for me at least I do not want to.
Leave a great device as is. There are lots of cheap RBs around and even
nice oscillators that can be disciplined.
Hack those and leave 5065 clean and complete it will serve you very well.
Good luck.
Regards
Paul.