[time-nuts] WWV

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Thu Aug 23 03:52:43 UTC 2012

Tom Miller wrote.

>I have one of the "atomic" clocks that sets itself via WWVB to keep time.
>Yesterday, Tuesday, AM it was an hour fast. Today it went back an hour to
>the correct time.

I also have one of those and it occasionally gets an hour off.  It usually
corrects itself at midnight.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com